Air ConditioningTotal Comfort Resources serves Grand Rapids, Grandville and surrounding Michigan communities
Air Conditioning Repair, Installation and Replacement
Is your air conditioning old? Are your monthly home energy bills too high? Does your air conditioner require frequent repairs? It can be difficult to decide whether you should continue to repair your existing system, or whether it makes more sense to replace it with a brand new Lennox high efficiency model. Total Comfort Resource will work with you to custom design the right system to fit your home, budget and your energy saving needs. We will educate you in the process, giving you the knowledge to make the correct decisions for your family’s comfort while lowering your energy costs.
Our air conditioning tune-up includes the following:
- Check the Filter
- Checking the thermostat for proper operation.
- Checking refrigerant levels and pressures
- Cleaning the condensing coils
- Checking the amp draw of the compressor unit
- Oiling the fan motors (if applicable)
- Checking that belts are adjusted (if applicable)
- Checking the system operating pressures and temperatures against the manufacturers specifications.
We Offer Sales, Service and Installation of:
- Energy efficient furnaces.
- Energy efficient central Air Systems.
- Geothermal Systems.
- Whole Home air purification systems
- Carbon Monoxide detectors
- U/V Germicidal Lights
- Thermostats, including digital, programmable and WI-FI thermostats
- Zone systems.
- Custom sheet metal.
- Maintenance agreements.
- Extended warranty plans.
For one low, up-front rate, we’ll send an experienced technician to diagnose the problem or problems with your AC unit. You will know exactly what is wrong and what needs to be done to keep your air conditioning in working order throughout the season, and we’ll supply you with up-front pricing on the repairs (although you are under no obligation to hire us for those repairs).